This app helps you to determine fake, "photoshopped", retouched, edited images. The app uses Difference Map Analysis (DMA), that is to find parts of a picture that were edited. After processing a photo the program produces the image with edited parts standing out. Also the app will identify EXIF-data (when and with what device a photo was made, image characteristics, sometimes a place, where a photo was made, could also be identified).
- Difference Map Analysis for JPEG images
- Mark potentially edited regions
- Detect duplicated regions
- Show full EXIF data
- All reports can be sent by email
- For best results use original modified JPEG files (not resaved many times)